Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mothers Gone Wild....Maybe

January 27 Continued at the Bight...Norman Island......

The report from the snorkeling team JT, Heather, David and Heather and Sherry is Great......the Caves are wonderful with Barracuda etc.......
The sun starts down.....the Rums start and about 1800hrs the captain leads the team by zodiac to the beach and "Pirates Bigh"t for dinner and grog........great pulled pork and a lot of dinner activity.....but WILLIES IS CALLING ABOUT 2000hrs......

Off we go, back to the boat to drop off the Captain.....the landing party at Willies will be directed by the famous Captain Sherry who is very experienced after her holiday run with Paul to Willies.....so at this point Sherry has the wives ALL PUMPED UP....

Let me describe what I heard about Willies when I was there on a slow night the last time......a two story pirate ship that has great dancing......then it's the shotski....followed by wonderful prizes for the wenches on the ship that can perform the many dips,dances and leaps required.

I witnessed none of this by the way.....knowing that it could be a Daughter-in-Law Mothers Gone Wild, I chose to guard the boat against any boarding parties ....especially the spaniards.......

From here on out this evening is all heresay on my part........this is what I know!!!!!.....the pirate tattoos were attached to all NYANZA women!!!!!!!!!!!No NYANZA women walked the plank....a member of the crew was reported stretched out on the dance floor and JT and David rescued Sherry from the Spaniards as they tried to kidnap her back to their boat for some R&R.

As the boarding party returned from the Willie T there was wonderful merryment and celebration. No Tattoo's were observed the next morning.......I can only imagine where they were.......but it was time to raise sail and head for home......
We will see who is GREEN......heavy winds......more to come....Captain's Log