Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goodbye, We will be Back


January 31, Saturday Morning came too early with a wonderful simple breakfast at the Bitter End before the Kids jumped the ferry back to the the airport at Virgin Gorda....Heather 1was going to fly this time in the jump seat......

I would be remiss if I did not tell you about the wonderful Patagonia Bitter End Shirt that I was given last night with two very special thank you notes that I will cherish forever. As a sensative captain, they got me! I hope you enjoy the wonderful pictures that were taken during this week....especially the one that David took of the Full Rainbow over Saba Rock.........Find your rainbow.......I hope everyone I know can have a wonderful experience with their children like this....it does not have to be at the Bitter End, it doesn't even need to be expensive, it just needs to real.....life is short and time is steeling us away.....Go for it...I Did!!!!!