07-27-12 Leaving Kingston at 0900 after a delightful breakfast at Riversedge we headed downboun on the American side thru the American Narrows and then took a right over into the canadian st lawrence river. Lots of pretty island, lots of fishing boats (primarily perch and small mouth bass)It wasn't long and we were in Kingston in a very large public marina. A beautiful city that at one point was vieing to be the Capital of Canada.Queens College, St Lawrence College and the naval Academy sort of like our West Point. Interesting in Canada in these lakeside cities that they have many condos and apts unlike our cities where everyone goes to the suburb. Makes for fun cities. We had drinks and dinner at Zills where there was entertainment and we heard a 14 year old girl sign some great music. She was good but not what I would want my daughter doing. Back to the boat for our pushoff into the Bay of Quinte in the AM. Something I am really looking forward to. I have not loaded any pictures yet, need to get home so David can get me organized...Its googles fault..they want money now. CapJim