09-24-13 On the cusp of one of the biggest upsets in history tomorrow..Oracle winning...JT, David and I got to see 5 races......with our host Andrew and Rebecca Bales we started out on Thursday at the St Francis Yacht Club...what can I say...top drawer...Andrew is a member of the NYYC and made the arrangements.
It was a special treat. This club goes down with the likes of San Diego YC, Bayview, Chicago and the Royal Canadian to mention a few....oh..I forgot the Erie Yacht Club....
A great day with a view of the start and turn one......are these boats fast!!!!
Followed on Saturday in the bleachers where we started to see Oracle learn how to sail their boat....
With kevin Gregory and Susan, Buffalo Yacht Club, we went down and saw EZ put together early in the morning.....many pros all knowing what to do.....
Well it's now tied 8-8...who would believe this ...tomorrow is the day....go Oracle!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out the pic on the site.......more to follow Captain Jim