Sunday, July 5, 2020

CRAZY CAPTAIN 2020

Pandemic craziness Captain Jim goes crazy and decides to ship the boat to Annapolis for a new paint job. It's time to get the blog going again 'cause I would love to have you hear about all the great things that will be going on in the adventures of nyanza over the next nine months. Current plan Is the ship the boat to Annapolis in July paint and be ready to cruise the Chesapeake in September and October. Hopefully following that nyanza will proceed down the intercoastal waterway in early November to arrive in Fort Lauderdale sometime in December. It's gonna be a wonderful trip And I hope to share with you all the friends that enjoy it. Oh and I forgot captain Sherry will be on board. Sherry and I go way back she did after all the Caribbean 1500 in 2008 and it sailed a mackinaw race since then Remained a very good friend. She was a she is a professional moving boat captain And travels thousands of miles a year . Not to mention Sherry took my brother Dale and Lynn Then Susan Walker and myself on a 10 day wonderful trip to Greece last year where we went to Santorini Rhodes in the upper islands above Rhodes . Great trip stay tuned pictures of the loading of nyanza will be next. Stay Safe. Capjim

P.S Picture taken by Denise Keim. Guess Nyanza needs a paint job?