Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sheilah Does the Splits

04-11-09 Well, we had a woonderful time at the Bitter End.....check out the pictures of Rich and Sheilah's room and some of the great views from their room at the Bitter End....check out Sheilah getting ready to interview with Hooters Patrol IV.....
We left the Bitter End on Wednesday under beautiful skies...blowing 18 and sailed down to Norman Island where we went to anchor around 4PM.

Time for Dinner we went to the beach to Pirates Restaurant for dinner to be followed by Willy T's. After dinner we headed toward Williek's...did not look like much going on....coming into the dock area Sheilah goes forward to tie us up....did you know Sheilah used to be a cheerleader for Pitt...feeling she was qualified she attempeted to do the split as the dingy went back and she ran out of the split...oops and into the water...sorry Sheilah...Captain must have messed up....it was a quick trip to Willies as we returned to the boat to dry her off.

Thursday we headed down to West End to clear the BVI's the last time....I had a sad feeling knowing that this great trip and NYANZA were leaving the Sir Drake Channel.
Rich took over the boat as I went to shore to check out....no Moorings....ran into Bob Adams from Buffalo on the dock...small world....then off to Great Cruz where Stu has a mooring for us in front of the Westin...In Great Cruz I counted 12 Hinckleys.
He has 12 or 13 moorings all with Hinckleys on them which he attends for owners in houses.....must be hanging out with tall cotton!

We checked into the Westin, went down to Cruz bay and checked in.....by then my day was over.....and a great bed and shower.
Friday we headed to Trunk bay for the snorkel tour and last night finished off meeting my good friends Janice and Creighton Murch from Cleveland for dinner at the Morgan's Mango.....they are here with their whole family for three weeks having a great time.....
Rich and Sheilah leave tomorrow...tonight Richard took us to ZOZO's for dinner...the dinner was excellent and the view of St Thomas wonderful....I highly recommend this restaurant when you are in St John's. I leave the Westin and Sherry comes in from seeing her new grandbaby ....then off to Red Hook on Tuesday. I just got an email from Sherry as she gets ready to fly back.....I will stick a picture of Grandama Sherry out on the photos....Congratulations! Cap Jim