A beautiful day in Erie, Pa......will is finishing up the varnishing of the floorboards that needed a little tlc and I will be getting the wiring finished on the new Spectra 300 Watermaker.....this is real exciting, I cannot wait to start making 12-13 gallons of fresh water an hour-----Showers, washdowns, luxury.
Nyanza comes out of the water in two weeks for a new paintjob for the Caribbean..
VC17 off...Trinidad SP on along with two new thruhulls for the water maker.
The new Biminis are almost done and the boat list of things to do is coming to an end.
Jane, our first mate has an eye problem and is worried that she may not be able to make the trip. It sounds serious and I am hopeing that with a little rest over the next few weeks that she will be able to continue on with Nyanza. The Captain is back out on FindaCrew looking for a possible solution if Jane cannot sail.
So much for today...stay tuned...Nyanza leaves for the Chesapeake on the August 17th weekend. Cap Jim